LYMAN ORCHARDS ROBERT TRENT JONES GOLF COURSE
OCTOBER 2, 2020
TOURNAMENT DAY SCHEDULE
8:30 AM – Registration
10:00 AM – SHOTGUN START
2:00 PM – One-hour BEGINNER GOLF LESSONS
3:00 PM – APPETIZERS
3:30 PM – DINNER BUFFET and TWO HOUR OPEN BAR serving beer and wine
PRESENTING SPONSOR – ANGELOnly One Available
- Golf foursome
- Dinner for four
- Name on ALL Event Banners
- Company logo on all SCORECARDS
- Logo on APPLE PIE PACKAGING
- Website and social media promotion as PRESENTING SPONSOR.
- 5 Available Includes golf foursome, dinner for four, website and social media promotion as SUPPORTING SPONSOR
- 4 Available Includes website and social media promotion as SUPPORTING SPONSOR.
- 12 Available Includes website and social media promotion as SUPPORTING SPONSOR.
- (3) Golf Clinic & Driving Range Sponsor
- (3) Contest Sponsors
- (2) Beverage Cart Sponsor
- (2) Putting Green Sponsor
- (2) Dessert Cart Sponsor
- Tee Sign Sponsor
IN MEMORY OF DANA KNICKERBOCKER
This year our parish family remembers Dana Montefiore Knickerbocker. Dana was born in Meriden, CT in 1967. In May 1989, she graduated from Trinity College with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics. After graduation, she worked for the Connecticut DMV as a management analyst, where she met her future husband, Jeffrey.
In 1997, she was married in the Episcopal Church where Jeffrey was a member. After getting married, she and Jeffrey moved to New Mexico, where they had their first child, Bethany, who was baptized in the Episcopal Church.
Eventually Dana and Jeffrey settled in Wallingford, CT to raise their children, Bethany and Daniel. After searching the area for a welcoming church, they joined St. Peter’s.
Dana volunteered time to the church, teaching Sunday school, participating in the mother’s group and as Treasurer of St. Peter’s Episcopal Church Women. She baked regularly for bake sales and assisted the hospitality committee.
Dana valued love and faith above all, which helped her through her journey with cancer. She is buried at St. Peter’s Church. Her friends and family miss her dearly.