St. Peter's Christmas Bazaar
Saturday, December 2nd from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Our Christmas Bazaar has something for everyone:
- Explore our holiday shoppes: you will find artisan work, decor, holly and pine centerpieces, cookies and baked goods, pet gifts, handmade soaps, knitted and crocheted items, 31 Bags, jewelry, raffles and much more!
- Visit with Santa: Take a photo with Santa from 10:00-12:00
- Stay for lunch: Purchase homemade soup and bread – $3 for soup; $5 for soup and bread
Shop local and support small businesses!
You Can Help!
- There are many ways you can help make this event a success. One of the easiest ways is to come and bring a friend!
- Take a look at the Signup Genius and sign up to set up for the big day, work during the bazaar, bake for the bake table, bring an item for the jewelry table, kids shop or holiday decor table.
- If you don’t use sign up genius or want to know more, please contact the following people for information:
- Soup & Bread Lunch – Beryl Lyons (email@example.com)
- Jewelry table – Jayne O’Brien (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bake table – Marj Chapman (email@example.com)
- Holiday Decor – Hilda Schmidt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Handiwork table – Audrey Notation (email@example.com)
- Kids Shop – Amy Kosciuk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pet Gifts – Wendy Ciaburri (email@example.com)
- Vendor tables – Amanda Salvo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We’re looking for vendors!
Also, we are looking for vendors who’d like to have a table at the event. Maybe that’s you, or maybe you know someone who sells crafts or other items. You can find the application here…help spread the word!
Sunday Worship Services
8:00 am Holy Communion Rite I in the Sanctuary
10:00 am Holy Communion Rite II in the Sanctuary
Sign up for our eNews!
Keeping Everyone Healthy and Safe at St. Peter's
Wearing masks during worship services is optional for all. There is a designated mask-wearing quadrant in the sanctuary for those who want to continue to wear masks.
Masks are optional in all other areas of the building and campus, except the parish office where masks are required.