This is a repeating event11/08/2020 9:30 am
Twenty-Second Sunday After Pentecost Join Us for In-Person Worship 9:30 am – Spiritual Communion Your clergy and
Twenty-Second Sunday After Pentecost
9:30 am – Spiritual Communion
Additional guidelines are straight-forward and important to keep everyone safe:
- Stay home if you or anyone in your household has exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Check-in at least 10 minutes prior to the service.
- Wear a CDC-approved mask covering your nose and mouth at all times.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from all persons not in your immediate household.
- Hymnals and prayer books have been removed from the pews. You may bring your own to use during the service.
- Bring a mobile device or print out the order of service. (Link to this week’s order of service.)
- Please follow directional signage and designated seating areas. Ushers will help you find your seat.
- The restroom in the parish office hallway is open. Please use antiseptic wipes to clean contact surfaces after use.
(Sunday) 9:30 am - 10:30 am
59 Main Street, St. Peter's Episcopal Church
Health Guidelines for this Event
St. Peter's Episcopal Church - Cheshire, CToffice@stpeterscheshire.org, 203-272-4041 59 Main Street, Cheshire, CT
Is Child Care Available for This Event?
Not at this time due to COVID-19