The 258th Annual Parish Meeting of St. Peter’s Church, Cheshire, CT
Sunday, January 27, 2019, at 10:15 am in the Parish Hall
Sunday January 27, 10:15 am
Annual Meeting and Election of Leaders
Thanks to all who attended the 2019 Annual Meeting when we elected these wardens, officers and vestry members:
Senior Warden – Liam Considine
Junior Warden – Jeffrey Knickerbocker
Parish Clerk – Kristin Peters
Treasurer – Charlie Waggoner
Parish Agent – Charlie Moran
Assistant Parish Agent – Darcy Keough
New Members of the Vestry
Representatives to the Diocesan Convention
Additional Annual Meeting Materials
- New vestry members’ biographies can be found in resources column to the right.
- All Staff and ministry reports are in the 2018 Annual Report, which you can access in the resources column.
- Link to graphic presentation of Sanctuary Timeline, the final project in our capital campaign improvements.
- Responsibilities and Guidelines for Elected Officers.
- Complete list of offices to be filled.
- Nomination form. When submitting nominations for the slate, please note the following:
a. Only persons whose names are on the list of voting members are eligible for nomination.
b. Complete the form and return it to the parish office on or before Wednesday, January 23, 2019.
- Biographies of 2019 Vestry Candidates.
- The Members Entitled to Vote list. This list will also posted in the Parish Hall.
a. Please review this list to verify that your name is included.
b. If your name has been inadvertently omitted, please contact the Parish Administrator.
- St. Peter’s Episcopal Church 2018 Annual Report.
- Access St. Peter’s Episcopal Church 2017 Annual Report (pdf), including the Treasurer’s Report and the Endowment Report.
- Access St. Peter’s Episcopal Church 2016 Annual Report (pdf).
8:15 am Holy Eucharist Rite I
10 am Holy Eucharist Rite II
Child Care Available
7:30 am Monday & Wednesday
Lay-Led Morning Prayer10 am Thursday
Holy Eucharist Rite II
On the Third Thursday of the Month
Holy Eucharist is Celebrated at Elim Park at 10:30 am