2024 Stewardship Campaign
This year, times are different…
- Times are different- we are in the “transition process”, beginning our search for new clergy
- Times are different– our parish continues to build our programs following the pandemic
- Times are different- yet we know what we value and what we want/need to build our future!
With our 2023 pledge dollars we are currently funding the basic infrastructure and personnel to maintain the status quo. We currently need increased pledges to ensure we have the funds necessary to hire a full-time rector. We need YOU to bridge the gap between today and tomorrow.
Let’s walk together to build our future!
Learn what it takes to run St. Peter’s
Understand more about how your dollars are hard at work!
Be a part of an ongoing discussion about the finances and future of the church by speaking with Charlie Waggoner, Treasurer or Kim Clarke, Senior Warden and Stewardship Chair.
Make your commitment today!
You can let us know your pledge in three ways. Find the way that’s best for you!
1) Complete the stewardship form on this page below
2) Email your pledge to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, mobile phone number, and your pledge amount
3) Use the paper pledge card that has been mailed to you and return it to St. Peter’s by bringing to church or mailing it to: St. Peter’s Church, 59 Main Street, Cheshire, CT 06410